order priligy online india You and your travel companions are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following tour booking terms and conditions. Alternative Tour Consultants (ATC) Travels Pte Ltd shall be referred to as “Company” in the terms and conditions below.
In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions herein shall prevail.
go to this site 1) Reservations & Payments
– All bookings will be on a first come first serve basis.
– All children above the age of 6 years old are expected to pay full adult fare for the tour.
– A surcharge will be imposed where an extra bed is required for any children below the age of 6 years old. Our staff will be able to assist you in making enquiries on the applicable surcharges and any such surcharge may also be affected by time and location surcharges such as peak season charges.
– A minimum deposit is required upon booking.
– Payment made does not constitute confirmation of the booking.
– A statement will be emailed to the customer upon receipt of the payment.
– A confirmation letter will be emailed to the customer upon confirmation of the tour.
– Failure to comply with this may result in automatic cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of Payment.
2) Cancellation Policy:
– Generally, in the event of cancellation, ATC is not responsible for any loss incurred for non-refundable travel costs. In this case, refund of payments received by ATC will constitute full and final settlement. We always recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your travel investment.
2a) Cancellation by the Customer:
– All cancellations of reservation are required in writing. However, cancellation fees will apply and it is computed based on the length of notice period given prior to the departure.
– If cancellations of reservations are received in writing at least 1 week before departure, ATC will endeavour to provide a full refund to the customer (notwithstanding any bank charges that might be involved in the transaction).
– Otherwise, where requests for cancellations of reservations are only received within a week from departure, the deposit amount will be forfeited in consideration of preparation work that have been undertaken in lieu of the tour. Customers who have paid in full will then receive a partial refund (notwithstanding any bank charges that might be involved in the transaction).
2b) Cancellation by the Company:
– ATC understands that customers will need to secure their own transportation in order to participate in the tours provided by ATC. As such, ATC will endeavour to commit to our tour dates as much as we possibly can.
– However, please also note that ATC is acting as a consultant for the services rendered and will be dependent on local operators to ensure the safe and full delivery of the tours. Given that some of the tour locations are very remote and do require the full cooperation of the local villagers, there might be circumstances beyond our control which might lead to the need to cancel the tour at short notice to ensure the full safety of our customers.
– As such, even after deposit or full payment has been made, all arrangements are still subject to final confirmation. If due to some unforeseeable circumstances, the arrangement cannot be finalised and the reservation has to be cancelled, ATC will endeavour to notify the Customer as soon as we are aware.
– All cancellations of reservations will be provided in writing. In the event that ATC makes a cancellation, ATC will endeavour to provide a full refund of the amount that has been paid by the customer so far (notwithstanding any bank charges that might be involved in the transaction).
– In the event that ATC makes a cancellation within one week of departure, the customer can write in with written proof of purchase of transportation and ATC will endeavour to assist in either finding alternative tour options for the customer for the travel period or make an additional payment as compensation for the transportation.
– All amendment requests must be made in writing to avoid misunderstanding and are subject to availability and confirmation by the Company.
– Where an amendment requested by the customer to the tour arrangements is permitted and possible to accommodate by the Company without incurring any further costs, the Company will proceed to make the amendments without any additional charges.
– Any fees incurred in relation to an amendment requested by the customer will be borne by the customer.
– No refund will be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services included in the tour fare which not utilised by the Customer, either in part of full, or where the Customer amends, cancels or otherwise varies arrangements after commencement of the tour.
– Upon cancellation, the Company will endeavour to return all refunds due to the Customer within 2 weeks to a month. However, during peak periods, such refunds may take around 6 weeks to be paid.
5) Special Request
– Any special requests such as dietary requirements, medical requirements, accommodation requirements, etc shall be communicated to the Company upon making a reservation. Please note, however that such requests will only be attended to subject to availability and confirmation by the Company.
6) Travel Documents
– The Customer will be solely responsible for ensuring that they have a valid international passport as well as the relevant valid visas and health certificates which may be required at our destinations of travel in the tour itinerary.
– The Company will not be responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any tour fare if the customer is deported or refused entry by the relevant Immigration Authorities on the tour for whatever reasons, including improper travel documents, quarantine, custom regulations, and possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause harm/damage to person or property.
7) Travel Insurance
– Arrangement of travel insurance coverage is strongly recommended for trip cancellation, loss of deposit, baggage, personal accident, injury, illness, etc. Under no circumstances shall the Company be constructed as a carrier under a contract of carriage of a passenger and of his/her baggage and other personal belongings.
– The Company act as a consultant for the carriers, transportation companies, hotels and other principals of third party suppliers. The Company has taken reasonable care to ensure that our product content is correct. The customer acknowledges that the product content is made available to the Company by third party suppliers. All product content is prepared in good faith but the Customer acknowledges that the Company cannot check the accuracy of all the information provided by third party suppliers. Customers acknowledges that the product content is subject to amendment at any time without notice. The Company has no direct control over the third party suppliers of the product and will not be liable in the event that any advertised services or facilities are changed or withdrawn. The Company accepts no responsibility for any injury caused to you, loss or expenses incurred by you and damage to your belongings where the Company has not been negligent nor in breach of any duty and or where the aforementioned injury, loss, expenses and or damage results directly or indirectly from any occurrence beyond the Company’s control and or including, but not limited to the breakdown of equipment, strike, delay, weather, medical reasons, theft, quarantine regulation, customs regulations, cancellation, changes in the tour itinerary and or flight and or other transport schedules, deportation and or refusal of entry by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of illegal and or unlawful items and or holding invalid travel documents and or behaviour and or activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
– The failure of the Customer to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and or check-out places and or times or other causes and the losses and or expenses resulting therefrom shall be borne by the customer. All necessary travel documents shall be the responsibility of the person participating in the tour packages.
– Declaration of taxable items shall be the responsibility of the person participating in the tour packages.
The Company reserves the right to:
– Alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements, accommodation due to unforeseen changes in flight or other transportation schedules, conditions in the countries of travel or transit according to the tour itinerary or upon the occurrence of a force majeure event and such alteration may be made as deemed appropriate by the Company with or without prior notice from the Customer.
– To cancel any reservations prior to departure for reasons including but not limited to the insufficient number of participants the occurrence of which would require the deposit or tour fare to be refunded without further obligation on the part of the company, upon your submission to the Company of all documents issued by the Company for the purposes of the tour package. The Company will recommend alternative tours, either to the same destination or other destinations. Should you decide not to accept the alternative, all monies paid by you shall be refunded in full by the Company without further obligations on the part of the Company.
– Require any individual to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed that his or her behaviour or conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the health, safety, interests, harmony and welfare of the other tour participants and the tour group as a whole. Under such circumstances, the Company shall be under no liability thereafter to any such person.
– To specify the language(s) in which the tour guide will conduct the tour commentary in.
– To revise the tour fares and to determine the date of commencement of such revised tour fares without prior notice. All fares are correct at the time of reservation. No refund will be made to any person for unused air tickets or for unconsumed meals and associated tour arrangements or accommodation not used in part or in full.
9) Travel Policy
9a) Pregnancy Policy
– All pregnant guests are required to declare their condition to the Company upon booking.
– A physician’s fit to Travel note stating that they are in good health and not a high risk pregnancy is required for all pregnant guests.
– Pregnant guests that have entered, or will be entering their 24th Week of pregnancy will not be recommended to participate in the tour.
9b) Infant and Minor Policy
– Infants and young children under the age of 2 years old will not be recommended to participate in the tour.
– Minors aged 17 or under at the start of the tour must be accompanied by a parent / legal guardian. Adults who are not the parent or legal guardian of any minor child traveling with them are required to present the child’s valid passport and applicable visa (or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate) and an original affirmed or notarized letter signed by at least one of the child’s parents/legal guardians.
– The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, due to any errors/omissions in the bookings or third-parties failures.
– The Company liability, under whatever circumstances shall be limited only to the amount paid by the Customer and shall be at the Company’s sole discretion.
11) Complaints and Claims
– Any complaint and or claim shall be submitted in writing within 14 days from the date of return of the tour for the company’s investigation. No responsibility is accepted in respect of any complaint and or claim not so made.
12) Confidentiality of Information
– Customer and/or Travellers warrants that he/she has given content to;
a) The processing of the Personal Data by the Company;
b) By Hotels, Service Providers and any other third parties engaged by the Company for the purpose of dealing with bookings of Products
c) The export of their Personal Data to any country in the world.
– The Company considers every transaction confidential and will not disclose any information without your permission, unless required by law.
13) Variation of Conditions
– The Company reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
– You will also be subjected to the terms and conditions from the third party suppliers.